Friday, February 7, 2014

January

January went by so quick. Is it a short month or what? We left Boston and celebrated the New Year in our own home. It was nice to be back in our own place, and have a few days to recover before heading back to work. We celebrated the new year by taking the boys to the National Aquarium. It was a fun filled day. I love spending time with just the four of us.
Ryan and I made silly faces while the boys enjoyed snack time

and Cyrus had to get in on the sillyness

The boys wanted to take their picture with the sharks

Cyrus LOVES sharks

On the walk from the parking garage to the aquarium there are sculptures. This one looks sort of like a cornucopia. You are encouraged to play on it.

The boys played some music

It was windy and freezing

Then we had Taco Night!

And it was an exhausting day!

I had to go to San Fransisco for a week. And the rest of January was spent dealing with various sicknesses. Seamus was fairly fussy and woke up in the middle of the night a lot! Which led to me
Laying in the crib with him! Yep that's right. I decided I don't want to make a habit of bringing the little one into our bed, since Cyrus still comes into our bed almost every night. And if you take Seamus out of his room he doesn't actually go back to sleep. So I started rocking him, and he'd go back to sleep. But then I started getting so tired that I just started climbing into his crib. It is actually comfortable. I have only fallen asleep a few times. I guess I just love snuggling with my babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment