Cyrus's 23 Month Stats:
weight: 26.6 lbs...he actually lost weight from 21-22 months and then gained a little bit more
height: about 36 inches tall (measured at the chiropractors office)- I don't know how tall he is exactly, but he is over half my height - it is so crazy to think that a year ago he was around knee height (ryan's knees not mine)
head: 19 inches measured by daddy, his head seems not so big anymore. He totally has grown into it.
Life with Cyrus
- wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30am
- loves his vitamins
- two is his favorite number, two vitamins, two cookies, two m&m's...you get it
- favorite breakfast food - "ench oast" or what we would call french toast. We took him out to famous a's and he got french toast, now when ever we drive by he says "ench oast"
- still drinks lots of whole milk - at least 2 12 oz sippy cups a day
- loves to brush his teeth
- likes privacy when he is pooping
- favorite tv show - Dora the Explorer
- likes to count to ten in Spanish - he repeats the numbers after you
- favorite phrase - "OH MAN" and hits his head - thank you Dora
- loves to play crash derby
- stops eating when he is full - even chocolate - this is such a strange concept to me
- favorite food: green beans, apples, bananas, french toast and special K
- Cereal is no longer pronounced eeeewhoooooooo (which makes me sad)
- talks all the time, we understand most of the things he says
- when he wants to hold your hand he says "hand" - omg he has the sweetest little voice ever
- favorite word: No, but he says it in such a cute voice that I don't mind - "Cyrus its time to put on jammies", reply "nooooo" I truly need to get video of his "no"
- drinks milk before bedtime
- love to go to the play ground, and the YMCA - he will say "play" and do the sign to play
- naps have started to shorten again...maybe an hour and half on a good day.
- says scary about outside at night, and some shadows - this just started recently
- likes to show me "dark" and "light" by turning the lights on and off
- still loves anything train related
- loves to dance, and he has some great moves
- gives kisses just because, sometimes I don't even have to ask for one
- says something that sounds like "i love you"
- is very affectionate, everyone can have a Cyrus hug
- loves to play with the big kids, and wants to be a little brother
- can navigate most playgrounds all by himself
- when he see's a runner he says "daddeeee, run"
- looks a lot like his cousins Olivia and Tess - they have the same facial expressions, which is funny since they don't live anywhere near each other